I had my 34 week appointment on Friday. Everything went great! I had only gained a pound since my last appt. and I was so happy about that! Lillee's heartbeat was still good and strong and she has already dropped quite a bit. My belly measured at 33 weeks instead of 34 but Dr. Locke says that is due to her dropping. The drop explains why my bathroom trips have become even more frequent...didn't really know that was possible, but it is!! My next appointment ins on the 27th and after that I start going weekly!
This little squirt is going to be here before we know it!!
Brandon and his dad have been working on her crib and changing table...hopefully it will be done soon! The weather has put a damper on the progress this weekend! But that just gives the time to put up the chair rail in her room. I think my husband will refuse to do any home projects for a long time after this!! :) Here are some pictures from the past few weeks:
34 Weeks
Staining the crib
Painting her room
Assembling the travel system
Jessica and my hostesses for our Discovery School Shower
Table Decorations
Jessica and I


2 comments:
Awwww....how exciting!!! I'm sooooo excited for you guys!!! You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! I'm so happy for you!!! And can't wait to see Lillee!!Are you registered anywhere??? What are your colors for Lillee's nursery?
What cute things you picked out...thanks for the registry info!
Post a Comment