I went to the doctor on Thursday for my 16 week appointment. When the doctor went to listen to the heartbeat, he had a hard time trying to find it and stay on it. Squirt was moving all over the place. The doppler kept making this "whoop, whoop" sound and the doctor said that was the baby moving. He finally found the heartbeat and it was in the 150s...he said when I do start to feel the baby move that it will be constant because this baby is very active! I guess that is foreshadowing what's to come after Squirt is out of the womb!! :)
Bad Wolf from Little Red Riding Hood
We are still praying about Brandon's job and what God has in store for us, as well as being patient and waiting to see what He has planned for our living situation when we bring Squirt home. Our next doctor visit is on December 5th when we get to have our 20 week sonogram and find out what we are having!!! :)


1 comments:
Ash- you are way cute pregnant:)! Hope all iw well with your growing family.
Post a Comment